T H I S . Y E A R . W I L L . B E . T H E . Y E A R !
Expect the unexpected and getting involved.
Apart from our regular life drawing sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7.30pm-9.30om at Studio Bee, this year we’ll have a:
- Group Exhibition in October for all of our attendants
- Human Anatomy Life Drawing Course run by Master Rifat Ahamar aka Riff one Sunday a month. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long Poses Sunday Drawing : a dedicated Sunday to spread out our drawing’s and painting’s materials and enjoy model’s long poses. Last Sunday of the month.
- DRAWING EXPRESS : 1 hour of 1min to 5min of extreme poses for animators, illustrators, character designers, 3D and comic artists for learning to capture the human figure from any angle. To start in February every Wednesdays 6.30pm.
- Life Drawing Master Classes : professional artist’s led workshops who can teach us different techniques and materials.
and mouch more …
A reminder that our first Long Poses Life Drawing is this Sunday 27th of January 11am – 2pm.
The session aims to:
S T A R T – 11am
2 x 5 min poses
1 x 15 min pose
1 x 45 min pose
T E A . B R E A K – 12.15pm – 12.30pm
1 x 1.5h pose
E N D – 2pm
There will be some basic materials, tea and busicuits but attendants are welcome to bring their own favourite materials and lunch. There is a microwave in the kitchen and a kettle we can use.
The cost is £15 – all included
You can pay on the day or via Pay Pal using this link:
Hope you are as excited as I am