I am opening my temporary art studio in Manchester where I’ve been developing my latest project tearing stuff apart.
The studio is in Federation House, an eight-storey 80,00 sq. ft. former Cooperative building by Victoria train station. You’ll find me in the second floor.
WHEN: this Thursday 26th March 6-9pm and Friday 27th until Sunday 29th of March 1-6pm.
It is the latest of Castlefield Gallery‘s pop-up New Art Spaces and this Thursday is opening its doors to the public with eight floors full of Exhibitions – Open Studios – Performances.
young are beautiful but old people too. We’ll have a series of models in their 70’s and 80’s this march. We’ll start with gorgeous Malinka, skinny and incredible boobs! She still parties. What kind of parties? Psychedelic trans music parties.
How lucky we are. We have a young couple modeling for us this Monday 23rd at Islington Mill for the same price £6. Everyone is welcome. 7-9pm.
Well, this February we have young and beautiful models + note:
we’ll have a young couple posing, at the same time, last monday of the month, an opportunity to draw two bodies juxtaposed.
Everyone is welcome, so bring anyone who might be interested. We are every monday 7-9pm at Islington Mill Art Studios, James St M3 5HW, Salford. Price £6
Tonight we finish our XXL sessions with a white male 1.73 meters tall and 110 Kg weight. That is 5.6 foot tall and more than 17 stones.
I’ll wonder who is the guy from this picture… anyone?
I’m looking forward to do some longer poses this Sunday 25th at Federation House in town.
- I recomend people coming on the bus, tram, or train, as Federation House is at walking distance from Shudehill and Victoria Station.
- I’ll be in the door from 10.30am to 11am. If you get later call me and I’ll come down, as we’ll be in the second floor. My phone is 0785 4960 773
- There is an scalator which is perfect to take easles and lots of materials upstairs.
- There are plenty tables and chairs
- There is a kitchen with water, kettle, earl grey tea, sugar, busicuits and plenty of tea cups.
- Bring your lunch in a taperware with your own cutlery as we don’t have any or even plates.
- I’ll bring a microwave so we can heat our luch if needed.
- For those who haven’t paid yet is £20 for the day
We’ll decide the schedule on Sunday but that’s how I envision it more or less:
11 – 12am
- 3 x 5 minutes poses
- 1 x 10 minutes pose
- 1 x 20 minutes pose
- (we could decide do 2 x half an hour)
Tea break 12 – 12.15pm
- 1 x 40 minutes pose
- (We could decide start the final and 4 hours pose)
Lunch 1pm – 1.30pm
We can decide what to do after lunch. We’ll go with the majority. Could be:
- 1 pose until the end = 3 hours (plus breaks for the model)
or devided in something like:
1.30pm – 2.30pm
Tea Break 2.30pm – 2.45
Have a nice Saturday and I see you on Sunday!
Happy drawing and happy painting !
Federation St, Manchester, M4 2AH
Federation House is hosting the New Art Spaces which run by Caslefield Gallery. Thanks to Castlefield Gallery to concede me a temporary studio until April to develop my project ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE.