How lucky we are. We have a young couple modeling for us this Monday 23rd at Islington Mill for the same price £6. Everyone is welcome. 7-9pm.
Well, this February we have young and beautiful models + note:
we’ll have a young couple posing, at the same time, last monday of the month, an opportunity to draw two bodies juxtaposed.
Everyone is welcome, so bring anyone who might be interested. We are every monday 7-9pm at Islington Mill Art Studios, James St M3 5HW, Salford. Price £6
- I recomend people coming on the bus, tram, or train, as Federation House is at walking distance from Shudehill and Victoria Station.
- I’ll be in the door from 10.30am to 11am. If you get later call me and I’ll come down, as we’ll be in the second floor. My phone is 0785 4960 773
- There is an scalator which is perfect to take easles and lots of materials upstairs.
- There are plenty tables and chairs
- There is a kitchen with water, kettle, earl grey tea, sugar, busicuits and plenty of tea cups.
- Bring your lunch in a taperware with your own cutlery as we don’t have any or even plates.
- I’ll bring a microwave so we can heat our luch if needed.
- For those who haven’t paid yet is £20 for the day
- 3 x 5 minutes poses
- 1 x 10 minutes pose
- 1 x 20 minutes pose
- (we could decide do 2 x half an hour)
- 1 x 40 minutes pose
- (We could decide start the final and 4 hours pose)
Lunch 1pm – 1.30pm
We can decide what to do after lunch. We’ll go with the majority. Could be:
- 1 pose until the end = 3 hours (plus breaks for the model)
1.30pm – 2.30pm
- 1 x 1 hour pose
Tea Break 2.30pm – 2.45
- 1 pose x 1h 45 min
Have a nice Saturday and I see you on Sunday!
Happy drawing and happy painting !
Federation St, Manchester, M4 2AH
Federation House is hosting the New Art Spaces which run by Caslefield Gallery. Thanks to Castlefield Gallery to concede me a temporary studio until April to develop my project ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE.
Limited places at Federation House so book now.
You can also pay in cash to Àgata Alcañiz in her life drawing sessions at
- Islington Mill Arts Studios – every Monday 7-9pm – James St M3 5HW
- Nexus Art Cefe – 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month – 2 Dale St M1 1JW